Tuesday 22 May 2007

Another year come to an end.

Yes I know it's May and not December/January but for all students the year begins in September and ends in May or June. Those few months in between are a limbo, precious time to be used wisely. And it seems like mine may be a busy few.
I have a friend coming to visit near the end of June, before she disappears back to the U S of A. And another friend has just enquired as to whether he could come visit too. What with visitors and trying to keep my cool in a job where I have to deal with my least favourite type of people - tourists - it should be an entertaining summer. Good thing I have my nephews to releave the boredom.

Today has been a scary day. I handed in my final piece of work for my second year at uni at about 12:10 this afternoon. It feels strange. I dont feel like I've gone through two whole years of study, yet I know I have accomplished something. I'm two thirds through my degree, and I still don't know what to do once I finish. Suggestions welcome.

No comments: