Tuesday 5 February 2008

Weekend at Home

Well I needn't have worried. The weekend was a great success. Mike and I both had a great time. My friends liked him, my family loved him and it was a chance for he and I to both just relax and chill out away from Hull. We walked for hours on Sunday, which was really nice. We walked the Doneraile, down to the cove, around the cliff towards the Guillamene and Newtown cove, up through Newtown forest, back by the Pitch and Putt and back in by the golf course. Mike debated going surfing but it was just a bit too stormy, so I took pictures instead!

Seeing the two boys when they were both in good form was brilliant. Since they were both sick over Christmas it wasn't the best time for them, neither of them were entirely themselves. But this weekend was a different matter. Conor was racing around the house on his big boys bike and Eoin was following as quickly as he could in his walker. They're gonna be trouble in a couple of years!

No comments: