Tuesday 11 March 2008

So, buttons?

I've been getting quite good at writing here regularly in the past month or two, and I'm proud of that. It may not be the most interesting read, but it's mine. But, the regular posts may get disrupted as I'm going home tomorrow for two weeks. Chances are I'll sit down at some point and type a blog, but it may happen just the once.

To be fair, I don't really have a lot to write about lately, I just like the regularity of writing here, as empty as they posts may be.

I saw Nick tonight. For the first time since we split. And it was really nice. He came round, we chatted a bit, watched a movie, just chilled out. Was good to be able to do that. He's got himself a new girlfriend, apparently he had to reassure her that nothing was going on between us. Can I make that number 5 on my list?? But she has reason, I guess. More reason than most.

I'm packed. It's the night before I'm due to travel and I'm packed. This doesn't happen. I'm normally running around like a headless chicken at this point, trying to find things. Although, and I know this will sound a little odd, I have lost a pair of tights. I washed them, hung them up with other clothes to dry to bring home with me, when I went to get the clothes someone had moved them into my basket, so I brought it upstairs. As I emptied it I realised the tights were gone. Peculiar, no? I'm sure they'll show up, 6 weeks down the line when I no longer want or need them.
But yeah, back to being packed. Aside from having to throw in things like toothbrush, hairbrush, I'm done. I swear I'm forgetting something though. I'm sure I'll find out when I get home tomorrow!

No comments: