Saturday 12 April 2008

Random

I haven't got an awful lot to talk about. Essays are weighing me down, I'm getting ill again I think and I am constantly tired. I know I've been doing too much since I got back from Ireland, but I can't help it. I get to Hull and immediately start making plans. Then I have work to do on top of everything. I know it should come first, and I am slowly changing the order of my priorities, but getting there is difficult. I'm like my mother, I find it hard to say no to people.

Last night I went to my friend Ali's house for a get together. It was his birthday a couple of weeks ago so he invited a bunch of us round for food and drinks and fun. And what fun! I haven't had such a good night in in a very long time. And I haven't danced quite so much or so vigourously in a long time either. I have photos but the battery has died in my camera, and I'm too lazy to try revive it. As soon as I do I'll post a couple of pics. UPDATE: Some shots from the party at Ali's. First one is Vicky, Heiko and Adonis, and the second one is an action shot of Heiko and Idris dancing!

I've found a couple of wonderful blogs that I wanted to share. The first is
PDP - Paris Daily Photo. I love this city and this guy makes me miss it and fall in love with it even more every time I look at the site. The second is PostSecret - weekly updated with new secrets, if you haven't seen it before, check it out. And lastly, cause both my sister and sister in law read this and go through the same things, I believe, its Bottles, Barbies & Boys. Its the day to day life of a mother of 3. Enjoy.

No comments: