Wednesday 14 January 2009

Post 100!

Never thought I'd get to this post, but I guess I did. Now, what to talk about??

I'm just back from being in Hull for two weeks and already being back is taking its tole. Four days and I'm wanting to be back there already. Each time I leave it gets harder than the last. I'm craving so much junk food its not even remotely snacking. It's pure out bingeing. And every time I come back I come up with all sorts of great plans and ideas for getting me back over there, permanently, sooner rather than later, but they all fall through. Or I don't have the self confidence to carry them through. I'm so scared that when I get there, things aren't gonna go as planned, or something will go wrong. I guess in short, I'm scared of growing up. I'm scared of taking a plunge and landing on my face instead of my feet.

No comments: