Monday 21 May 2007

Ain't life funny?

So I guess I spoke too soon. Only a matter of days after I wrote that last post the boy broke up with me. Something to do with not feeling a spark and feeling regretful because he really wanted to, but didn't. C'est la vie, non? Guess I'm not as psychic as I thought!

On a better note, I had my final exam of the year today. Once I hand in an essay tomorrow I am officially finished my second year at university. I'll be honest, never thought I'd get here. It's slightly scary that I have one more year to go and I'll be finished....then what? Hello real world??

Home in two days, and man I need it. I need some time with my mental nephew and sisters. Conor is, as I like to call him, a legend in training....my younger sister and I are the ones training him!

No comments: