Thursday 17 May 2007

Desperately seeking....Final instalment

So it's been two weeks, well, just over that, since my last post. The boy and I are together, though taking things slow so as not to hurt each other because of the friendship. I've known him for almost my entire time at university, and I don't want us dating to ruin the friendship. So far it doesn't seem to be, but I'm not sure if you could call what we have much more than that either. I guess taking it slow is harder than I thought.
But on the bright side he does make me happy. A friend made a comment the other day after I'd been talking about him along the lines of 'You really do like him don't you?' and all I could do was smile and say yeah. But I have this god awful gut feeling that I'm going to be the casualty in all this. I leave for summer in three weeks, and by the time I get back he's in Germany for the school year....so I'm trying to not get too attached because the chances of us staying together are slim.

Just wish I'd made this move a long time ago. Things might be very different if I had.

No comments: