Wednesday 17 October 2007

Dinner Part Two

It has been a very very long time since someone took me out for dinner. Where it was an actual date, and the guy paid and was a gentleman. I think it's actually been years. But last night made up for the lack of them.
He took me to Frankie & Benny's - which ok, is a chain restaurant but it's a good one, so I wasn't about to complain. It's funny, we're together a week, less even, and he has already gotten me talking about the two things I become passionate and animated about - books and music. The other night we talked about what we want to do after uni, and I started talking about books, which led on to favourites, which always gets me excited. I think I told him the storyline for all three of Mitch Albom's books. And then last night at dinner, it being Frankie & Benny's, the music was amazing {all 50's songs for those who don't know} and I knew all of them! Of course! And even with my sore throat I was still singing along - or at least attempting to. And we ended up discussing music, and I got a little aggitated as I was reminded that Westlife have covered my favourite Michael Bublé song. Someone allowed them to take Home and mangle it. I am not a happy bunny.

One last thing, for those curious ones out there - his name is Nick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thrilled for you.
sadie,xx