Friday 12 October 2007

Only a matter of time....

Here I am again, sat in the library killing time. I guess I knew it was only a matter of time before it happened, that I would begin to use the library as a place of rest again. As a place to spend the few hours I have between classes, I just didn't figure it happening so soon into the semester. I was on my way to uni for lunch with Alex, because he had some big important news - when he rang and cancelled. He's ill. Poor baby. So am I and I still got outta bed for him! Oh well, c'est la vie, non?

On a brighter note, was walking towards the library and saw a guy holding a sign above his head saying free hugs!! Also noticed a girl and a guy with a video camera near by but decided to ignore that part and get my hug!! He was kinda hot too so it made it all the better! Why don't more people hand out free hugs?

No comments: