Thursday 11 October 2007

Updating For The Sake Of It

So I haven't written here for almost two weeks, I've been busy getting back into the swing of uni. My first week of classes went smoothly enough, they were all introductory lectures. Telling us everything we've heard a few times before from different people. But I guess it's gotta be done. And even though I have two and a bit free days each week, I still didn't have time to write here. Been trying to sort out societies and committees and still trying to meet up with people I haven't seen yet.

Went to Hull Fair on Tuesday night. It rained! It always seems to rain when I want to go to Hull Fair, but it didn't seem to matter. Everyone was still in good spirits so we went. I did my usual, looking at the rides instead of going on them, but that's clever. I'm saving money!! It was Roland's first time at the fair here, and he reacted just the way I thought he would. He was so hyper and giddy and excitable by everything! And he got candy floss - not sure how much of a good idea it was to let the excitable person get flavoured sugar!! Went on the ferris wheel near the end, and it would have looked pretty, had the rain not made looking through the glass difficult, and the fact that half the fair had shut down, so only some of the lights were still on. Do-nuts were good though! Not quite as good as the one's in Tony's but hey, what can ya do?

No comments: