Tuesday 29 January 2008

Poor Old Michael Finnegan....Begin Again

I'm not sure where that came from ^^ but it seemed appropriate. Classes start back this week. About time too! I've been back about a month now, and yes I've gotta quite a lot done, but I'm getting bored now, I want something to do every day!

I booked flights on Sunday morning to come home on Friday evening. It's literally a flying visit, arriving Friday night and leaving Monday morning, but I do have classes to get back for. Bringing my friend Mike to visit. The big, loudmouth, Irish English mix. He's a fantastic guy and I just hope my friends see that when they meet him. He can be a bit....off-putting at first. Intimidating and in your face. He has promised he'll behave however. And I have seen him on good behaviour and I know he can do it, so it should all be good. Initially he was coming over because he wanted to surf. Now though it seems he'd rather just chill out for the weekend, sit in a pub, read, go walking, see the sights - his words, not mine. So I've promised walks on the beach and the cliffs. Might take him to the dolmen too. Could be cool. Looking forward to seeing the boys when they're not sick too. Hopefully they'll both be in much better form this time round.

Have some photos from recent nights out to add, but not gonna do it now, have to head to uni for my first class of the week - and it's a screening, so all I have to do is sit and watch documentaries about Australian Literature and Film! Fun fun fun!

Slán!

No comments: