Thursday 28 February 2008

The List Grows

I never knew I was such a threat to girls. I always thought of myself as a bit of a tomboy, and the kinda girl that both guys and girls just saw as a mate. But apparently not. I can now add another one to the list of girls that dislike me because they think I want their boyfriend!! A close friend's ex came up to me last night, pulled me aside and apologised for being nasty to me for the first six months that her and my friend were going out. He and I had dated in our first year for a few weeks, decided we were better as friends and have stayed close friends since. I always thought she knew about it and that that was why she had been cold towards me. Apparently that's not the case. She never knew about it but could tell there was something between him and I, so she assumed either he liked me or vice versa. When she eventually found out - he didn't tell her about it for about six or seven months - she felt justified and continued to be not the nicest person towards me until they broke up recently. What is it? What do I do that makes girlfriends uncomfortable?

Today is the last day of voting in the elections, and the results will be announced tonight. I'm a little nervous but not at the same time. All I can do it wait and see I guess. Fingers crossed!

No comments: