Thursday 1 May 2008

Celebrations and Shoot Outs!

Few things to report since the other night - oddly enough. Some I just forgot to mention, others have happened since.
Last things first: Went to see In Bruges last night, brilliant brilliant film. Absolutely loved it, it is a clever piece of film, and it has totally changed my opinion of Colin Farrell. I always said he was a bit of an idiot and that the only time he's ever done anything anyway good was when he appeared in an episode of Scrubs playing an Irish guy. And here he is again playing an Irish guy. An Irish hitman but an Irish guy nonetheless. Definately worth going to see. Brendan Gleeson is brilliant in it too, hilarious film.

Second and more importantly - I got my best friend back!! He's been MIA for a few months due to.....well....circumstances beyond our control, but the circumstances have been dealt with and he's back!! So we've spent copious amounts of time together in the past week and it's soooo good! The guy knows too much about me for him to go disappearing anywhere. Gotta keep him in the good books!

Thirdly - Monday is ROCKY HORROR NIGHT!!! Wooo!!! Lots of men in corsets too small for them and girls in torn fish nets! Gonna be fun! Hopefully I'll remember to take photos!

No comments: