Friday 23 May 2008

Things that make Me Happy!

It's been a week since I handed in my last essay and I still don't know what I'm doing. I have received word of a possible interview in a little village outside Manchester in the next couple of weeks, and I have in my possession an application form for a job in the union here at the university. It's just a case of taking small steps and hoping that they build up to a long distance. Did that make sense?
Anywho, since I had handed in my last essay I decided I should go through my books and folders and notes and decide on what to throw, what to give to charity and what to keep. So far the throw and charity piles are a little too small, but they're getting there. Anyway, I found an old notepad and in the middle on a random page was a list entitled: Things That Make Me Happy! So I thought, for whatever reason, I'd put it on a post. There was also the: Things I Want To Do Before I Die list but that can wait for another day. So here goes! In no particular order


Sleeping Late

Watching good movies

Hugs

Music

Singing

Completing a jigsaw

Good books

Warm fire on a cold day.

Singing along to a favourite song at the top of my voice.

Photos and Photo Albums

Thunderstorms

Musicals

John Cusack Movies

Meeting new people

Walking at a fast pace

Talking

Smell of leather

Seeing good things happen to good people

Being a part of that ^^

Seeing live music

Kittens

Fresh nail varnish

Walking on a deserted beach

The sky turning pink

Some of those things should maybe be edited slightly, but the date on the top of the page is July 5th, 2006, so I'm going to leave it as is. It's two years almost. Alot changes in two years!

No comments: