Sunday 2 January 2011

I'm Here!!

I've been in the Uk for less than a week. I already kind of want to abandon my plan. Because I'm still scared. I thought being here with Batman would make me feel less scared, but it doesn't. It helped for a day or two and then wore off.

I've had a few days of not having to do anything, besides a little tidying up. So I've been thinking. And we all know thats a bad idea. But I've come to the conclusion that I don't really like the person I've become. The girl I was 3 years ago would hate me right now. And I'm not sure how to change that. I don't want to go backwards, thats for sure, but I'm not sure yet how to go forwards and still get back to liking myself.

I do promise updates though. Because it seems that I will have some time on my hands in the upcoming weeks, I will try to write more often. I say that alot though. But we'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

Kevin the American said...

Hey you living in Hull again?

Glowworm said...

I'm trying to Kev. Been in Hull a little over a week, and sitting in the house by myself trying to find jobs here is proving a little soul destroying.