Wednesday 12 January 2011

Boys are stupid - Throw rocks at them.

Boys are messy. And smelly. And loud. And inconsiderate. And I am aware I sound about 12 years old right about now, but it is kind of how I feel. I am in a house with four boys. Its tough. I am more comfortable here than I was ten days ago; but I'm still feeling the urge to jump ship. If only slightly.

With Batman working all day Monday to Friday, it leaves a lot of time to fill. And though I am filling it in an attempt to find a job, there is only so much time I can research non existant jobs. The average daily job posting per jobsite is about 15. Take into account being under- and being over-qualified for about 90% of them and we can work out that I'm applying for about 2 jobs a day. Which is good, especially the way things are, but its also not very positive.

I am doing my best to stay focused and keep searching; keep applying. Even when I know the chances of my getting an interview are slim I will still apply. Which I think is the main aim. Surely someone out there is going to like what they see on my application.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey martha dont give up hope, i got up and moved myself 8 months ago and it was a seriously rocky start but now its going great, u'll find a job ppl are looking for hard working employees they can trust all of which u have always been the above!! and well listen if u still love someone after 2 years whether ye live beside each other or a million miles away well then u are meant to be with that person just dont let nerves get the better of ya, or u will live to regret the things that do, i no i do!! but hey break a leg there and it hopefully it will all work out for u!