Friday 7 December 2007

Stuff

Next week I will have been dating Nick for two months. Anyone that knows me well knows this is phenomenal. It's actually my longest relationship since I dated Greg back in....oh god, 2003? 2002? A long time ago anyway. And so far so good. I don't want to kill him {always a good sign} and he makes me laugh and smile {more good signs}. I'm not taking it too seriously, just gonna see what happens. Only time will tell I guess.

Last night was the Winter Ball. It was amazing! I'm so impressed with the committee. We ended up doing all the decorating minus the lighting ourselves. We had free sparkling wine on entry, a buffet, chocolate fountain, polaroid photos, and loads of decorations. Had a good turnout as well, about 200 people in total. Which is pretty good all considering.

TWO WEEKS!!!! I'll be home in two weeks!! With Susan in tow, she got the visa yesterday!!!

No comments: