Thursday 3 April 2008

Sunshine....On my window....

....makes me happy, like I should be. We have had some absolutely beautiful days this week. The sun has been shining, its been almost cloudless skies, squirrels are starting to move about again and everything is green and bright. I love Spring! But, if I believe all I hear, we are due about 2 or 3 cms of snow over the weekend. How nuts is that? There goes my plan for sitting in the park with my book on Sunday. I have been taking some nice shots of the park and ducks and such, once I have them loaded I'll add some.
I got the essay done, not the best I've ever written but not the worst, so we'll see how it goes. One down, four to go. I think very shortly I will have no life outside of these four essays and classes. I know I need to keep a balance or I'll go mad, as it is I haven't gotten that balance right yet. I keep making social dates...coffee or drinks or meals....just things to keep me away from my work. So that has got to change.
Oh, and I'm adding another guy to the list. Another guy with a girlfriend has decided he likes me. Flattered. But....why is it always the taken ones I attract? Can't I find a single guy who likes me? Just once, that'd be nice.

No comments: