Sunday 10 August 2008

Dreams part deux

So last night it seems my unconscious mind was in over drive. I had several peculiar dreams, but the one that I can remember all day is the one where I had a daughter and was hiding her from the world. No one knew about her expect my best friend Ben {possibly the father, it wasn't clear in the dream.} He was hiding away with her {Penny or Poppy or Polly} in a holiday home and I would go visit them as often as I could. She was adorable, beautiful black hair and wearing a beautiful dress. But I was supposed to be working, cutting the grass I think, and I left to try go see them, but my boss caught me, so everyone found out I had a little girl. I don't know how I managed to hide the fact I was pregnant and then that I had a daughter but I did.

Anyway, aside from that, I haven't got alot to report. Not much going on. I turn 24 in two days, which is a little strange, but at the same time not that big a deal. Mam and Dad were asking what I want to do for it, but I don't really, its just another day. Next year is a big one though! Weird though, I don't feel this old.

On the job front - nothing! Nada, zip, zilch!! Just gotta keep trying I guess! Wish me luck!

No comments: